We are requiring verification of your stimulus payment amounts, estimated tax payments and any advance child tax credits received for tax year 2021. The easiest way to provide this information is with an account transcript from the IRS.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are Married Filing Jointly, it needs to be the TAXPAYER that creates the online account or requests the transcript by mail. The SPOUSE Account Transcript will not have the information that we need!
- Go to the IRS website: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Create an online account for immediate access OR request by mail (takes 1-2 weeks)
- Request the ACCOUNT TRANSCRIPT for tax year 2021
- Provide us with a copy by uploading to your portal account: https://thrive.firmportal.com/login
- Requires Identity Verification that can be challenging for some individuals
- Provides immediate access to multiple transcript options and much more information
GET BY MAIL OPTION:
- Very quick to request
- Takes 1-2 weeks to receive in the mail
- Will be sent to the address the IRS has on record from your last tax filing